Feb 23, 2012

So I've been looking at all the stuff I've done over the past few years, and some of it isn't half bad. There is that little voice that says: "but you could do it so much better naaoow!" So INSTEAD of doing that I've decided to do polar opposite pieces, or contrasting pieces to some of my fave works:


So for these 2, the top drawing was done in 2010. I really liked it just because I was FINALLY getting a good handle on composition and anatomy and colour etc. So...since I like it just the way it is for the time I drew it, I did the contrasting piece today, using cool colours instead of warm ones and instead of the immediate focus being the girl undressing, its the girl's dress, her having just removed it and all.


Featured Post

Some more updated artwork! I flushed out the designs for the Emperor and her attendants and came up with some names. I also changed the drag...